NCAA Final Four

This weekend there are over 100,000 people in town for the games, festivities, free concerts, and such for the NCAA Final Four. Indy has done lots of things to add to the excitement. Like, the streets have been named basketball team names in addition to their normal names, there are hoops and basketballs around every downtown trashcan, and the most exciting is there are GIANT basketball shoes scattered around downtown to see. They are all painted by various artists and on display for the games. Here are the pictures we took on our way home from the zoo. There are so many more shoes, we want to go back and take more pictures, but I only took three rolls of film today and that just wasn't enough. :) haaha


Here is a shoe that was close enough to the street and not crowded so that we could jump out and take a picture with it just to show how big they are. There are tons of shoes around town. There is one that looks like a F150 hotwheel that I'm sure we'll be heading back to to take a picture of for Jesse.

6 Comments:
I’m so glad you’ve entered the world of blogging. You’re nephews are cute!!! I hardly recognize Will he has really grown up. But where are the pics of you and JESSE? I want all the juicy details and romantic stuff that you two love birds do. Your hair is getting SO long…I love it! You know you’re going to have to keep up with this blog thing…it’s an obligation that you agree to when you sign up…I need more recently updated info…MARCH…you’re a little behind schedule. I just saw Sara, Emily, and Phillip and it made my week (and I get to see them tomorrow, are you jealous?) Love you lots. April
Jenn Cole, where are you? March is just not good enough for me. (although I did enjoy it - I can't believe how big the boys are!) Honestly, where's a pic of you and Jesse? I have fallen WAY behind on you two. Fill me in!
Sara
Jennifer Cole, it's Ryan Hernandez (formerly Connell!) and I found you through following various people's links. How the heck are ya?
Check out my blog sometime and we should catch up!
www.rjchernandez.blogspot.com
Ryan
BOOOOOOO....HISSSSSS....we want updates!!!!!
Seriously Jenn even I have signed on to the world of blogging and no updates since MARCH! What the heck?! Ok well can't wait to see you in August! We booked our tickets the other day -we fly in Thursday a.m. and out Sunday afternoon. check out my blog at:
www.minnesotamommy.blogspot.com
Alright, this is the deal little girl. I'll give you one week from today to update this thing and then I'm removing it from my favorites list. I think it's only fair.:)
LOVE YOU!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home