Wyatt Day
Ok, all of you know I LOVE to spoil the boys.... well today was officially Wyatt day. I took lunch to Laura, their mom, my 1st cousin at the preschool she works at. It happens to be at our church and Wyatt goes there. I mentioned to her that I was thinking about taking him out for ice cream today and she said, you can take him and just bring him back to school tomorrow, I don't care. She didn't think i really would, but .... I'm a softy for cute little boys. So I got him up from his nap and we went to get ice cream, then to the teacher supply store. I am teaching 5th and 6th grade bible class on Sundays starting this week. Will is pumped! =) Then we went to the dollar store and he got a new machine gun that makes noise, he calls it a "Bang, Bang". Then we went to visit Aunt Carol at work. Then we went home and we played with the barn and farm animals that I had when I was little. And don't you know it, when mom and dad got home from work we took that little stinker to Chuck E. Cheese for dinner. He's one lucky duck. Then we came home and "Aunt" Jenn bathed him and rocked him to sleep. Them mom and I went to Target to buy him new clothes to wear tomorrow. =) We also got new outfits for Grason, my cousin that is almost 1, Cole, who is 3 1/2, and Bella who just turned 2. We should be outfit putter together people. hahaha. And we had to get some groceries for my new recipe to try tomorrow. It's called Chocolate Pecan Tart. I'll let you know how it goes. Besides the crust it's ingredients you probably have in your kitchen already, so its and easy one. So tomorrow "Aunt" Jenn is making scrambled eggs and bacon for Wyatt, then probably a trip to the park and then I'll take him to school. FYI They started calling me "Aunt" because people I went to high school with started saying, "Yeah, I heard you have three SONS!" YIKES! So.... "Aunt" was started because Laura and I act and look like sisters, and it helped with confusion.
Until next time! =)
Until next time! =)

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home