Weekend in Review
Ok, I know some of you may be in shock because I have updated three times this month. I am trying here. =) Friday night my friend Kortney and I went to the teacher store to laminate some things and then stopped at Target to get some cheese fondue and bread. Then we stopped at Chick-fil-a on the way home and got drinks and nuggets to complete our dinner. It was delicious! Then we just chatted for hours. This week Kortney and I have hung out for a combined 10 hours. It's been a while since we have done that with our conflicting schedules. Saturday I went to the mall with mom and then we went to Lowes to pick out new fixtures for MY bathroom. Out of the 80's it comes.... eventually. We have to sand and paint first, but it will look great! Then Jesse came home and we went with our parents to Outback for dinner and then to their house for game night. For those of you who dont' know... game night is a tradition and happens often. Sunday after church I did my first Pampered Chef Bridal Shower. It was for Kiley, my cousin's fiance. If you know anyone getting married, I would highly suggest having them sign up for the wedding registry online at www.pamperedchef.com . It's an easy way to get what the bride wants and it's back by gurantees that most stores don't have. It was fun and really easy to do. I didn't have to talk as long because of shower games, so that I loved. Then last night I just parked with my pizza and breadsticks in front of the tv for the season premiere of Extreme Makover Home Edition. It was 2 hours and great. Today I took Wyatt to the doctor. He has had a fever all weekend and won't eat or drink. The doctor decided he couldn't diagnose with strep unless he did a throat culture, which Wyatt would not let him near his mouth. The five seconds that he had a tongue depressor in his mouth he screamed. That is understandable since he was in Riley Childrens Hospital for a week last month. So... he was screaming and I couldn't believe that me holding him didn't calm him down. Usually it does. Then I looked down and there was blood coming out of his mouth. I couldnt' tell where it was coming from, but I pointed it out to the doctor and while we were looking in his mouth, the doctor discovered bumps all over his tongue. Apparently when he was trying to get the tongue depressor out of his mouth he bit one of them and that was where the bleeding was coming from. So then we looked at his hands. A few bumps. Then we looked at his feet...not any bumps yet. All that was enough to get the conclusion that he has bronchitis and Hand, Foot, and Mouth disease. For those of you that are mom's it apparently is going around everywhere right now and is highly contagious for the entire first week that a child (OR ADULT) has it. You can get it from contact or from play areas like McDonalds. So be on the lookout for bumps in those three places. The only way I could get Laura to see the bumps was to ask Wyatt "Where's your tongue?" He then of course sticks it out like most 1 1/2 year olds. =) I also have a maybe job lead working in a title 1 room. They say that it could turn into a teaching job. Let's hope. I'm waiting on them to return my call. Wish me luck! =) Tonight mom, Kortney, Chandelle, and I are taking a Halloween class at the scrapbooking store. I am really looking forward to it. You guys all know that I love pictures and being crafty. That's all for today... gotta run to the bank and deposit my fat checks... ok the checks that will stay in my account until Pampered Chef withdrawls it, but it looks like mine for a while.

3 Comments:
I think Emily had that hand, foot, mouth disease a couple of weeks ago. That's the worst part of doing the Afterschool Program is she will get all junk that the school kids are passing around.
Good luck on the job possibility! You deserve it!
Hey Jenn!,
Sounds like your busy. Have you and Jesse gotten engaged yet? If you have and it's odd knews then sorry. I tried calling you yesterday but you might have been at work. Lots of great pictures on your blog. Jesse has some stricking eyes. Well Cale and I are pregnant. We are due in May. May 7th to be exact. I hope your doing well. Call me sometime and we can catch up. I've thought about you a lot and miss you. 817-301-3747.
Tasha
Ok seriously - Jenn you are by far the busiest person I have ever known... I mean how do you find the time to do it all? You are going here, going there... just wait til you have your little "5" running around and you'll be going even more places! Ok well April and I decided you should get married in 2008 that way we can lose enough weight to fit into our bridesmaid dresses... Ok take care... i am exhausted just reading your blog.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home