Wednesday, March 21, 2007

Ok, Ok, Ok.....



Well hello all... I know it's been forever. April is getting on to me, so I figured I should keep the hormonal pregnant women in my life happy. Haha just kidding! So much has been going on. No excuse, I know. Well most of all... you would not believe how fast the boys are growing. Well, lots of you might because your children are growing just as fast. I can't believe how big they are getting and I can't wait until Parker, Ava, Emma, and baby Matheny arrive. It will seem like one after another when they start arriving. That's sooo exciting!
Ok, what's going on with me? I am still subing. No permanent job yet. I jump from place to place and it is crazy because I can jump from Kindergarten to 4th grade and am amazed at the simple fact that I dont' have to tie any shoes for the 4th graders. It's the little things, huh? =) I have become inactive on my Pampered Chef status. All I have to do to reactivate is sell something though, so that's easy enough if I ever decide I want to start it up again. Jewelry is great, except I am having trouble finding people to host parties. They get hundreds of dollars in free jewelry, what's the reason not to sign up, I have no idea. I make a lot more selling jewelry so I really want to do that more. Kortney is thinking of signing up too. That would be really fun.

On Feb. 12th Grandad passed away and lots of you know that I had 2 1/2 bedrooms of his house as storage. Well the girls have to sell his house within 6 months or they have to pay a lot of taxes on it, so we have been going through everything and moving stuff to TWO self storage units. Don't get all crazy thinking it's all mine. My mom has a lot of stuff too, so I get it honest!

I got a perm about a month ago. I wanted to shave my hair off the first few days and thought I would get used to it, but a month later, I still HATE it! I can't run my fingers through my hair, it is dry and brittle, and it is frizzy all the time even when I use curl creme. I have also lost about 25 pounds due to stress and just life and having a cold and not wanting to eat anything. So I have gone from a size 12 to a 6-8. Well a 6 in Old Navy and dress pants from every store, but my jeans are 8 or 10's. I only have black pants to wear to school now unless it's on Friday and I can wear one of the two pair of jeans that fit. =) Fridays are great!

Jesse and I are okay. We talk often and have gotten down to the bottom of some issues that we had. Mine being mostly about how much I was ready to have what all of you have and I was frustrated with him for no being ready right this SECOND to give me that. We both really want to work on things and get us together again. We are still unofficial until we are back to better attitudes towards each other, but we both are trying really hard to get there soon. I'll keep you posted.

I am going to have Chandelle over Spring Break in two weeks. Can you guys believe she is 13! That is crazy! We are going to a hotel for one night so we can swim and go out to dinner and shop and feel like we at least went somewhere for break. She loves doing stuff like that with me and actually doing girly things like painting our nails and eating out. She is so funny! I think she must not get to try clothes on much when she's shopping with her parents because she will beg me to go to the Limited Too and let her try on all sorts of clothes and play dress up. It's fun and she definately has the only child tendencies that I have had in life, except she is a HUGE athlete. That was NEVER me. lol

Well.. tomorrow I do not have to work. I have to go to the bank and do laundry and maybe go to the hospital now..... Jesse just got really sick and is on his way to the ER. Tonight he's been blacking out, puking, can't hardly walk, sweating, shaking, and some other problems tonight and his mom picked him up at school and just took him to the emergency room. He has sugar problems, but has never had blackouts and been this bad before and he is scared and me too! Please say a prayer for him tonight for peace and good health.
Here are some pictures I took last Tuesday when it was 78 degrees and I took the boys to the park and Arbys.... that night Wade puked at Arbys, Wade puked at home, Wyatt puked at home, and Wade got a bloody nose, but that's a long story. Oh.... gotta tell ya this...Wyatt is a HUGE french fry fan. When we were at Arbys I was in line behind two men in their 80s. Wyatt got loose from the table where Will was watching him and came to me and said, "Where are my french fries?" I told him I hadn't ordered and he had to wait a bit... so that little stinker (who is always an angel) goes around the two men to the cashier and yells, " I WANT MY FRENCH FRIES!" I was laughing so hard I couldn't punish him or do anything but smile. He is so cute! So I just got him to go back to the table. He's adorable and "Aunt" Jenn loves taking them out places. Next week is Will and Wade's Spring break, so I'm sure we will do plenty!


Talk to you soon! I miss you all! Hope you enjoyed these NEW pictures... maybe you can tell about my perm and I'm a little thinner.....people say my face is thinner....but I don't think I look different to myself until I don't fit into my clothes. lol

5 Comments:

Blogger April said...

jenn-
You look great! You tiny little thing. Here you are wasting away and I'm blowing up like a balloon.
I can't no believe how big the boys are especially Will...he looks so "Joe Cool" in the picture. I hope Jesse is ok..it's scary to be rushed to the ER no matter your history. You know if you came down to Houston I could host a jewerly party. I'm getting to know more and more people as I become active in several ministries of the church. As visit from you would be AWESOME!! You know Sara is coming this way the week after Easter (with Philip on a business trip)...are you busy? What are your plans? I hope to see you in the NEAR future. LOVE YA

10:58 PM  
Blogger Sara said...

Yeah, Jzenn!! Thanks for the update! I hope Jesse is okay. You're right the boys are REALLY big! I can't tell you how happy it makes me to see a new post on your blog. It just makes my day. Thanks! We love ya!

11:27 PM  
Blogger Tasha said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

3:24 PM  
Blogger Tasha said...

Jenn, okay so now that you have updated I guess I better. I still have not conquered the picture thing on the blog yet though. I have on MySpace. Before even readying your entry I said O my goodness she got a perm and wow she looks thinner. You can tell it in your face. I did perms from age 12-14 and they were never good. I look at myself in the pictures and say, "what were you thinking?" But it doesn't look terrible on you. I am leaning toward your natural straight hair more though. I too hope Jesse is okay. I was thinking diabetes when you were describing the symptoms. But I'm no doctor. Hope all works out with you two.

3:26 PM  
Blogger Minnesota Mommy said...

Hey there skinny minny - i like your curly hair - you have always had the kind of hair that can do it all - lucky duck.

I am glad to hear things are well with you... did they figure out what happened with Jesse? I remember him always having stomach issues... hopefully it is an easy fix like IBS or something...

There is a girl at my new job at ACS that looks so much like you i followed her around the office thinking it was YOU! She is so your twin!! Same color hair and everything!!!!!! Makes me miss you terribly!

I sure hope we stay close like we used to be... love ya girl!

10:33 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home