Wednesday, August 01, 2007

I know, I know.....

The two I was brave enough to take to the midnight Harry Potter bash at Borders book store...we got home at 3am that night. YIKES!
Wyatt being chased around by dad with the hose... after popsicles when he needed hosed down he was so sticky. =)
Will dumped dirt on him during the photo shoot
Last weekend at the county fair... Wyatt is waving at the camera
Racing on the slide... Wyatt and I came in second, but had to pause to get RoRo... aka dad to get a picture...

Me and the boys at the zoo on Sunday... note Wade's cool shark tatoo
Will being a goober at the zoo...go figure the same boy that pulled a pencil out of April's hair during chapel.... lol
Will thinks these are going to scar Wyatt for life..... I think its adorable!

It's been forever... =) Sorry. I forgot how to do this really. So... updates.... still job hunting. It stinks, let me tell you. I am going to stay the weekend with Sara and Philip though, so that will be awesome and I will get to meet the littlest Matheny. We had all three of our "boys" this past weekend. Their mom and dad went to the Allstate 400 at the track. We ended up taking them to the zoo Sunday after church and lunch. It was so stinkin hot. We got some good pictures though. We have an awesome zoo. You guys should all come we can take your kiddos for free until next April when our membership expires. =) Hint!Hint! So this weekend Kentucky, next weekend Blueberry Festival in Michigan. Fun, fun! Obviously I am at a different place in my life than y'all. My big events of the day are going to Super Target and Chick-Fil-A....... which usually total about 5 times... most of them being Chick Fil A. I could tell you every person's name, how many kids they have, which car they drive.... and I have them on speed dial in case I am close to closing time I can call and have them ring me up so I am through before the system turns off at 10pm. Yeah.... definately not the 2am feedings that you guys are having, not that I'm complaining. I love my sleep. I am trying to get through the 6th Harry Potter book before I read the 7th one. I have both, just trying to squeeze in reading as much as possible.

I am loving my straight hair. I can't even tell you how much I hated my perm. I like it now, it still has some when I let it air dry, but then its just wavy, not harsh spirals. And it dries straight if I want it too and if I curl the ends it stays longer. =)

Ok, funny story. It's random, but hey you guys have been used to it and kept me as a friend for years, so randomness is something you expect from me.... right? Wyatt is starting to talk soo much. It will be what Anna and Emily will be at this fall/winter in development, but it is sooo funny! The other day Will told Laura that Wyatt was "dirty" and she figured she would just grab him when he came back downstairs... well 30 minutes later he was still up there, so she went to the bottom of the stairs and yelled "Wyatt" and then he came to the top of the stairs, looked at here and said, "What? Time for a poop change?" I would have probabally had to have a change from laughing so hard. He cracks me up. I'm sure you guys have stories all the time too. I was looking at the photographer that has pics of Anna and Emma and one little boy had on the Target caterpillar hat and frog boots, so I got inspired... we got Wyatt the WHOLE shebang from Target... I mean Owl boots, Owl hat, Owl bucket, Owl shovel, Owl sunglasses, and the Owl tent. So then I took some pictures... So... the pictures below are from the zoo Sunday and last weekend when we had the boys all weekend too... They are kind of like live in little brothers.







4 Comments:

Blogger Sara said...

Wow, Jenn, you're back! I'll save my comments, though, since I get to talk to you IN PERSON TOMORROW!!! Yea!

1:08 AM  
Blogger Minnesota Mommy said...

i knew that hat looked familiar! I am so happy you are posting again! I miss reading your updates... as for sleep - yes treasure it while you can - I sure miss you! I wish i was going to the blueberry festival next week! Take care! oh and Will is so OLD! i still see him so little and Wyatt too! Those boys are lucky to have such a cool "aunt."

3:40 PM  
Blogger janjanmom said...

Hey Sara's friend, Sara's friend here. I sell Pampered Chef too, I have for 4 years but I am retiring. Loved it though!

I finished the last book of Harry Potter, hope you like it. You should do audio on Book 6! Makes a great car trip or flight. ( ;

Nice to meet you hope you have a good visit.

9:56 PM  
Blogger April said...

jenn- I've missed you! I'm so glad you've blogged again. Did you have a great time at Saras? I still intend to make a trip up there and we can have another get together. It will have to be during a week Jeff is on tour so I can make a get away with the "good car" I'll try to let you know ahead of time.
Love the photos:)

2:13 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home