Tuesday, August 21, 2007

Blueberry Festival

Wade and I in the pool at the hotel
Wyatt and I watching as RoRo swims to grab Wyatt's feet... He laughed hysterically!
Me and the boys in Saugatuk, Michigan... we go there Saturday night of the Blueberry Festival because they have a restraunt called Marro's that is amazing! They have garlic rolls smothered in garlic chunks, butter, and mozzerella, and they have an amazing filet mingon with gorgonzola cheese and bread crumbs on top of it... if you are ever there, it's a must!
Wyatt's first experience with Sherman's ice cream in South Haven
Me and Wyatt on the beach
He loved filling a hole with water and then watching the water disappear into the sand... notice his cool new shark trunks that "Aunt" Jennser got him

Laura and her boys on the dunes, minutes before the infamous dropping of Wyatt's sunglasses into Lake Michigan
Wade chillin on the new tube we bought for the trip
Wade and me on the Warf for the Elton John tribute band concert... really I think he was there for the Elephant Ear =)


This was the first picture of the trip, we drove to show them around and Wade and I decided we would go check out how warm the water was on the North Beach... Jaime you missed a good year, the water was wonderful!
Wyatt and I at the concert
Laura holding on the the tube while Wyatt rode the waves coming in off the speed boats, the thought it was so fun! He kept trying to scoot the tube out faster so he would catch the wave sooner. =) He is a funny guy! In the past few weeks has started speaking in long sentences and paragraphs and it is amazing some of the thing he says.



These are pictures from the blueberry festival. It was a different experience having the boys with us, but it was fun to get to go on a vacation with them. It was our first vacation with them. Will stayed home because he didn't want to miss his best friends birthday party, but he is highly regretting not going... especially after we told him how many middle school girls there were on the beach. Haha!

2 Comments:

Blogger Minnesota Mommy said...

i am so bummed we missed it! oh and emma's announcement is in the mail...

6:47 AM  
Blogger April said...

I'm here I'm here. Nothing like a slap in the face from you (you blogging queen:) to get me back to the blog world..You would've believe the kind of week I've had. Crazy to say the least. We had a "black mold" issue in our house (rent house) and apparently it can be fatal for newborn so my minds been preoccupied with all of that trying to get the leak and mold taken care all the while ponning my precious kiddos until my in-laws...to avoid any kind of respiratory diaster....ANYHOO.
SO I got your package and LOVED it. LOVED the clothes and the blankie and all the workies. FUN, FUN, thanks so much for sending it. I'm not going to worry about the necklace it's wearable plus I'm not sure where the piece that broke off is at...
Your pictures are so much fun I can't believe how big those boys are getting, you are so lucky to be apart of it all and so involved in their life. They are CUTE CUTE kids. As soon as the school year gets going and Jeff throws some extra money my way:) I'm going to take a road trip. I'm hoping we can all meet up and can stay in a hotel with Jeff's reward points.
Sounds like fun ehe? What are you plans for homecoming. I just printed pictures off myself of Ava (at 6.5 weeks of age) so no promises that I'll get them to you soon.. but I will send you pictures...eventually. Love ya.
oh yeah and you look like a stinking model with you skinny little body and long hair...I am so JEALOUS!! You are gorgeous!

6:24 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home