Thursday, August 23, 2007

Kentucky

Having fun at the petting zoo
Feed me please!
Anyone want to guess who this is? Dr.Neller eyes I think!
All four together, also posing for Chuck E.
The petting zoo was so big we rented a golf cart to drive around it
Yikes.... is there a dentist in the house?

This picture was taken specifically for the employees of MY Chick fil a... some of which simply call me Dr.Pepper girl... random we made up a Wheels on the bus version for the members of our family, for example, the RoRo (what Wyatt calls dad) on the bus says Freeze Sucker! Freeze Sucker! you get the idea, since he's a police officer, so when asked what the Jennser on the bus says Wyatt replied, "I need a Dr.Pepper, I need a Dr.Pepper" Isn't he funny? The Wade on the bus says "Will did it! Will did it!" and the Will on the bus says "Where's the girls? Where's the girls" Just to give you some more. It was highly entertaining on the way to and from the county fair this year and it continues to grow and Wyatt sings them on his own now. =)
I bought this shirt to go with a slide and bracelet from Lia Sophia, but wouldn't ya know it was supposed to be delivered to my house the day I was in Kentucky so I couldn't wear it together.
Sara Kate and I made a new fall Pampered Chef recipe called Chocolate Raspberry Cookie Trifle. It was very tart! I left the left overs there... they wouldn't have traveled well. I think Em liked the vanilla wafers the best. =)


As you can se we had an interesting time at the petting zoo... waiting for the free roaming goat to get off our cart so we could continue to the next group of animals... after this he even LAID down... then finally got off.
Twins? You decide.
Aunt Jzenn and Em feeding the goats. It was 95+ degrees and a no hair do or makeup day

Her new bestest buddy
I went to "show her the way" well at least that's what I told everyone. haha
While mommy and daddy play with sister, I got to hold the baby! Yay!

It was a great trip and I am sooo glad I got to spend some time with all of the Matheny's. He is at the cuddle want to be held stage and that is the stage that Aunt Jzenn is best at. =) hehe.

5 Comments:

Blogger April said...

Yeah pictures of your Kentucky trip! Fun fun. I'm so glad you checked out The Crafty Shack. Yes, I do make burp clothes already, different then you so it was fun to get yours and spicy up Avas variety of spitting up on things:)
Actually she doesn't spit up. And I have all these really cute burp clothes going to waste:)
Do you think I would really charge you for a bow? Seriously? And make you pay shipping..come on how MANY things have you bought for my kids and sent in the mail. I'll give you the "if you ever lived with me discount" which means pick out what you want and I'll send it to you for FREE! 26 isn't so bad..I just feel that much closer to 30...man we are getting OLD:)

12:25 AM  
Blogger April said...

You are such a HOTTIE..
Happy Birthday.
Love ya-

2:00 PM  
Blogger Tasha said...

Jenn!
Good to see you updated your blog. I need to do the same. You look great. Skinny Minny! When are you coming back to TX? I want you to meet Parker. How is school? Do you still have your own class? If that is old news I'm sorry. With the move and Parker I have no idea what day or year it is.

Age comment: At least you all are 26. I'm 27. By the way I'm so sorry for being so late on this. Happy Belated Birthday!

9:59 AM  
Blogger Tasha said...

Jenn! Were is my blankie! I'm hurt.

10:24 AM  
Blogger Morgan Holt said...

hey JENN! Long time, no talk! Man, I'm soooo glad I ran into your blog. Girl...it's been forever! You'll have to start reading my blog. I just started it a month ago so it's a work in progress but you'll see some pictures of the girls and such. Hope you have a wonderful day and I LOVE that I can get back in touch with you.

Morgan

4:28 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home